Monday 17 October 2011

Day 11 - Most Metres in a day ever, for both of us!!!!!!

2 lots of 45 minutes today, 2:29 for Anita and 2:05 for me

Anita again did really well, completing both 45 minute stints well, and the only issue I had was my posterior falling asleep in the last 15 minutes :)

I lost 2kg last week, and over an inch on my Chest, Waist and Hips (Over the last 2 weeks), whereas Anita actually gained 200g, and gained slightly on her Chest measurement, but lost on her hips.

I believe I am now losing fat having toned a bit in week 1, whereas Anita is still putting muscle on, and will start losing over the next few weeks.

Anita - 18127m
Andy - 21607m

Cumulative Total - 338840m (210.6 miles)

The Journey:
Start: Topnotch Gym Colchester CO4 9ES
Finish: Arras, Pas-de-Calais, France http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arras

No comments:

Post a Comment